Wednesday 28 August 2013

Mini Zig Zags - Maxi bargains!


I just love the lucky bags of paper pieces from RWS sale, and these little cards are great for using them up. So far, these cards are working out at less than 2p each!!

So pleased to be able to use my oriental stamps, and I had another go at colouring with aqua markers. I couldn't do much shading though, as I only have 6 pens

The butterfly is a die, free with a magazine. I inked the scalloped oval while it was still in the die.
This one is very delicate and feminine. I used a Stampin Up punch. I use the leaves a lot, but the bird hasn't had many outings. The little bird on the backing paper made me think of using it here.















I thought this one would be OK for a boy. The stamp was a great bargain from RWS. Again, I inked the background to the stamp while it was still in the die. I can't think why I haven't done this before.

5 comments:

  1. wow! you have been busy. great cards again...hope you bring them to see in "in real life". brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret, I'm on a roll with this fancy fold. I'll bring them in on Friday.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these look fabulous Jan. Such a great fold shape to them
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Clare and Catherine. Now I'm making them for charity, there's no stopping me

    ReplyDelete