Monday 16 September 2013

Three of a kind



Hi Crafty friends
Here are three cards I made recently, continuing my addiction to lots of dies and a very limited colour palette.

 Here I made the corners from Spellbinders' 'Elegant Labels 4' which is rectangular, but it's nice to get a different look. The central panel is a die from a Go Kreate lucky bag, so I had to draw round it to get a smaller one for layering
 These are my lovely new Borderabilities 1. So pretty and delicate. The leaves are from Spellbinders Heartfelt creations 'Asters' die set.
The flower is a stamp set from Dimension, which has to be cut out by hand!!  (cue violins)
more of the same. I did this yellowy one first, but cut the borders out of the wrong card stock (it looked different in electric light) so I had to cut some more. Shame to waste the first ones so I found the pink paper to go with them. Now I like that one better.













Happy Crafting
jx


2 comments: