Saturday 18 October 2014

Christmas Cards

Hi Crafty Friends
I guess we're all pretty much into the Christmas card making marathon by now. I love it, Christmas cards are my favourites - all that bling I don't use the rest of the year.
Here are some of the cards I've been making recently


I used Ornamental pine by Stampin Up and I think the sentiment is Magenta

I'm really enjoying using overlapping die cuts and have made lots of these in various colours, so apologies for some repetition. Here I've used Marianne bells, Leanne foliage and I'm not sure who the embossing folder is by, but I love it.


Same basic idea here, still using Marianne baubles with Marianne pine branches. Love the pearlised copper card

 And here it is in white





 I've used Spellbinders borderabilities for this one, with an Art Kure stamp and Tattered Poinsettia die
 More Borderabilities


Yet more Borderabilities with the fabulous Spellbinders Heirloom Reflections bauble. The Merry Christmas embossing folder was lent to me by Glyn (thanks Glyn) and the embossed strip was a free folder with a magazine


 Here are some more of the Heirloom ornaments
 And in purple
 And red

 And finally a stepper card

Im currently addicted to making pyramid, or tree shaped cards, a small forest of which is growing along the shelf. I'll be back soon with some of them. In the mean time
Happy Crafting
x

6 comments:

  1. All totally FAB-u-LOUS but (for me) it simply HAS to be the purple make!!! You are staging a real catch up on your Christmas quota this weekend matey

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, you/purple?? Never would have guessed :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just realised just how many stunning cards you already have under your belt, thankyou as always for sharing your wonderful ideas and beautiful designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your cards on Pinterest and I absolutely love the blue card with the 3 ornaments. Can you tell me what die you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joni, thank you for your lovely comment. The baubles on the tall thin blue card are Spellbinders Heirloom Reflections. The ones on the square blue card are Marianne, Spellbinders and one which was free with a magazine. You can do the overlapping technique with any filigree die. Hope this helps. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete