Thursday 24 November 2016

DL Christmas cards

Hi Crafty Friends

I'm getting behind again - these are the cards we did when my computer was poorly.
No computer = no way of writing/printing instructions, so I picked a very simple layout I've been doing for years. Oldies, they may be, but they were v well received and I believe quite a few of our crafty gang are making variations in batches. I've already made a few more myself.

This stamp (embossed in white) was free with a mag. I die cut it with a Spellbinders nestie which fit perfectlyin my Stitched circle die (Nellie's Choice, I think). The bow is Sue Wilson


I'm afraid I can't remember the make of this stamp (an Ebay bargain), and the ribbon is Christmas gift ribbon)

Hope your Christmas crafting is going well
jan x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, fantastic Christmas cards, love the colours and design..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but stunning, love the idea of using gift ribbon and both stamps are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete