Monday 5 December 2016

Pringle tube gift box

Hi Crafty Friends

Back by popular request - the Pringle tube gift box.
It's the same construction as we've done before, but making our own textured mirri card for the lid and the organza 'bow' are different elements. The stars came from a Christmas dec I bought in last January's sale. The gorgeous glittery paper is posh wrapping paper.






Here's a close up of the mirri card. I used the lightest option to texturise mine, but there were 2 other choices with more distinct patterns


The poinsettia is by Marianne, and the delicate open holly leaves are part of my cheap as chips haul from China. I just don't seem to be able to stop myself from buying these.
happy crafting folks
Jxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Jan, love your beautiful made topper.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . . . What a gorgeous Xmas dec display. Looks Fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had every intention of decorating some pringle tubes this year for the kids but time has run away with me ( again !) This version is so elegant and I am inspired by your texturising idea ( although I did forget to do it in class lol) xxx

    ReplyDelete