Sunday 24 September 2017

In a Bit of a Flap

Hi Crafty Friends
Out of order as per ..., but I thought I'd share a card we did at the club a couple of weeks ago. I had great fun designing it. It's very loosely based on a trifold card the lovely Tracey sent for my birthday, and on a Christmas card of June's). I didn't have either of the cards to hand so I just made it up.

It's a DL trifold card with lots of pockets and possible places for gift cards etc.
here's the front

This is with the front panel open


And here it is with the second panel open

We definitely got in a bit of a flap with flaps and it took longer than I thought -  a marathon crafting session on Tues. and slightly less on Weds. Still everyone enjoyed it - even if not everyone finished the card.
Hard at work  - as you can see!


I really like the opportunity to play around with all the die cut embellishments and have made two more. I'll post pics later.
Happy crafting
jx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, really love this style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making that style of card, although they do take longer as there are so many surfaces to decorate, glad you liked the one I sent you and even happier I managed to inspire you a teeny tiny bit xxx

    ReplyDelete